Vorshlag Ford '05-'14 S197 Mustang Aluminum Camber/Caster Plates
In order to properly use Vorshlag camber/caster plates, you must choose spring perches that match your strut brand and spring type. Vorshlag camber/caster plates are designed to be compatible with 2.5” ID, 2.25" ID and 60mm ID linear “coilover" springs or OEM diameter factory and aftermarket (lowering) springs with the appropriate spring perches. The Vorshlag camber/caster plates will work with nearly all strut types, as they are built to order to fit your specific strut brand and model. If we have not built a set for your struts before, we require a few measurements from the strut to ensure proper fitment.
- Compatible with 2.5" ID, 2.25" ID and 60mm ID linear coilover springs.
- Compatible with OEM diameter factory and aftermarket (lowering) springs.
- Compatible with all strut types.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for the S197 Mustang chassis.
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track with simple (metric) hand tools.
- Caster is adjustable with three fixed positions: factory (frontmost), ~ +0.5 degree (middle), and ~ +1.0 degree (rearmost)
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any S197 Mustang camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors' plates.
- Aluminum alloy main plate and steel alloy bearing holder construction - Tough as a tank!
- All components plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Vorshlag upper spring perches are included and built to fit the strut style you select (see "Spring Perch" drop down option menu, below).